Denman D5 Heavy Weight (9 rows)
HEAVY WEIGHT STYLING BRUSH FOR INCREASED TENSION AND GRIP
What is it best for?
- Smoothing hair, defining curls and blowdrying.
- Even product distribution
- Separating and defining curly hair
- Controlled styling (After applying leave in & cream, before applying gel)
- Detangling wet hair
- Prevent frizz
- Modify brush rows for desired curl definition. (For tighter and smaller curls keep all rows on the brush. For big, clumped curls remove alternate rows)
- Sculpting and styling hair
- Blow-drying & Blow-styling
- Smoothing styled, straight hair
- Styles requiring grip, tension and control
1. Apply leave-in and finger detangle
2. Apply curl cream
3. Divide your curly hair into sections.
4. Brush hair with the Denman brush gently from mid-length.
5. Shake the brushed section to encourage clumps.
6. Lock and seal the curl clumps with gel, praying hands method.