Nourish and define your curls with the naturally hydrating curl cream that smoothes curls and minimises frizz. Our special blend of jojoba, avocado and Aloe, adds moisture to restore curls back to their happy, original curl pattern.
- Enhances curls, minimises frizz and provides gentle control
- Has detangling and antistatic properties
- Improves the hairs natural flexibility and pliability
- Helps restore moisture, body and shine
- Helps to protect the hair against sun and atmospheric damage
- Provides rheology modification without a heavy or greasy feel
- Helps provide resistance to atmospheric humidity- keeping those curls in place!
- And it can be used on wet or dry hair and comes in a recyclable glass jar too!
Size: 180 ml
Silicone Free. Paraben Free. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Curly Girl.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Ceteareth 20, Soytrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus, Dulcis Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexyglycerine, Citric Acid
Moisturizing for low porosity dry hair, but not a lot of definition
I used it for my 5 year old daughter! Every body noticed the difference.. the frizziness is minimized and she had more defined curls. The curls were maintained for up to 3 days 👍
I love love love this cream! Gave me bouncy curls from the first use and received lots of compliments. However, its quite thick and heavy so a little amount goes a long way. I do recommend it!
I love it but my hair is still frizzy i don't know if it's from the cream or my hair + it's says it's all natural but when i read it it has fragrance😬& also it claims that it's detangle the hair but it's not overall i like the result better than my old cream
My favorite cream!!!! Gives moisture, shine and you only need to use a little. It adds volume and doesn't weigh down the hair. I will buy this forever. Thank you olew and shop curls for this