Curl Clarity Shampoo
Remove the Dull. Bring On the Shine!
Ease of Combing improved by 62%.
Detangling of Curls made easier by 78%.
At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with the other As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser for the Hair & Scalp and Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner.
Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.
- Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the lather or conditioner. Use a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
- While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
- If you want to cleanse your hair and scalp and don't have a significant amount of product build-up or oil to remove, here's a great way to maximize moisture! Cleanse with As I Am® Cleansing Pudding + Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser,(low poo), or As I Am® Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (no poo).This will keep your hair wonderfully hydrated!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
I give it 4 stars just because it's not for my hair type and was made for curlier hair, it's my fault but I also noticed that it was making my hair oilier? However, I enjoyed the definition it gave to my curls