Our NEW Nourish Oil for Hair, Scalp & Body is made with 100% pure essential oils that will deeply nourish, moisturize & minimize frizz for visibly healthier looking hair, scalp & skin. This is a lightweight oil that quickly absorbs & penetrates.
Why We Love:
- Lightweight Oil that deeply nourishes hair, scalp & skin
- Instantly minimizes appearance of frizz
- Gives a radiant shine & softness
- Rejuvenates scalp with moisture
- Visibly healthier looking hair, scalp & skin
- Multi-purpose oil for use as pre-poo, styling, for ends, scalp & body
- Made with 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Works great on all hair types!
- Fragrance-Free, naturally smells like grapefruit & orange
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
This special formula features Key Natural Ingredients:
Grapefruit Oil & Orange Oil: Rich in Vitamin C & antioxidants, give an instant radiant glow, nourishing softness & revitalize hair.
Carrot Seed Oil: A popular ingredient in clean skincare, Carrot Seed Oil is rich in Beta Carotene. It deeply conditions, soothes dehydrated scalps & restores luster.
Moringa Oil, Sunflower Oil & Castor Oil: Deeply nourish & defend against fragile hair by moisturizing, reducing frizz & improving softness.
Suggested Use (multi-purpose oil):
- Apply a few drops directly onto cleansed hair, scalp or body for an instant boost of nourishing moisture.
- Use at ends of styled hair for added softness & shine.
- Use as a pre-poo to rub into scalp & breakdown buildup before showering.
- Add to our Vitamin C Hair Repair Mask for an extra boost of nourishment.
Made with 100% Pure Essential Oils
~No sulfates, silicones, parabens~
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate
Based on 1 review
I love love this product. I have very dry hair and i use it as a leave in oil every single day ( i apply the a generous amount on my wet hair on wash day, then everyday after that i apply a little amount on my ends at night and braid my hair before i got to bed )