Hot Head™ microwavable deep conditioning heat cap.
- Eco Friendly – Handmade with all natural materials
- Reversible and Reusable
- Available in multiple colors
- Easy to use - Salon quality treatments in your home
- For all hair types and textures
- Produces enough heat for a 20-45 minute treatment
- No cords, No fuss - Freedom to move about while deep conditioning your hair
Hot Head™ dramatically improves the results of your favorite deep conditioner, hair masque, oil, or other hair treatment. Without heat, your treatment can only do so much to improve the quality of your hair. Typically, the cuticle is closed, so the treatment is only able to work on the surface of the hair shaft. The results are minimal and superficial when compared to heat enhanced deep conditioning treatments. Hot Head enables the hair cuticle to open for an extended period, allowing the treatment to penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing it from the inside out.
Shower caps are essential when using Hot Head!
How to Use
1. Simply wash hair, then gently towel dry to prevent dripping. Apply hair treatment of choice. Follow with a plastic cap, completely covering the hairline.
2. Place Hot Head on a clean glass or ceramic plate in a 1000-watt microwave with elastic facing up. Power level must be lowered accordingly for higher wattage microwaves! Refer to your owners manual to find out how. Heat for a total of 3, 30-45-second intervals, removing your Hot Head to flip inside out and replace in the microwave at each interval. If additional heat is desired proceed in 10-20sec increments, following the above flipping method, until desired heat level is achieved. Do not exceed a combined total of 3min, from start to finish.
3. Place heated Hot Head on head over plastic shower cap. For best results wear 20-45 minutes. Reheat for longer treatments when desired.
4. Remove Hot Head completely at the conclusion of treatment. Allow hair to cool 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water to seal the hair cuticle. Style as usual.
Caution and Care:
Spot clean only. Do not immerse in water. Lint roller as needed. WARNING! Do not overheat; risk of fire! Always watch closely. Heating times are approximate. Microwaves will vary. Touch test before wearing to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven or stove top.
What is the size?
Starting circumference, approximately 21"
Max circumference (fully stretched), approximately 34”
Diameter, approximately 20”
How long will Hot Head stay hot for?
Depending on your microwave you should be getting enough heat for a 20-45 minute treatment, and you can always re-heat the cap for longer treatments.
How do I clean it?
Your Hot Head can be spot cleaned using a damp cloth and a mild detergent. This tends to be sufficient since you will always be wearing a disposable or reusable plastic shower cap as a barrier between the Hot Head and your conditioner immersed hair. If your cap gets a little linty, simply roll over it with a lint roller to make it come clean again.
What is Hot Head made out of?
Each Hot Head is constructed from quality natural materials and handmade with love.
100% cotton materials, flaxseed, and TLC.
Easy and comfortable i like it